Krish Kamal RERA Approved Number: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/308/PR/
Krish Kamal is a project by PSR Group which is looking to set the bench mark for construction quality provided by builders. PSR group is dedicated to providing quality living at affordable prices to consumers.
- In house construction including block manufacturing plant. No sub contract for any work.
- Full Vaastu compliant flats.
- Well planned and designed flats.
- Competitive pricing for location advantage.
- Well funded group having approvals from all major nationalised and private banks including LIC housing and SBI.
- All approval are in place including obtaining a Commencement certificate (CC).
World Class Amenities
- RCC framed structure.
- Concrete solid blocks wall masonry
- solid blocks: 4" and 6" thickness
- 800mm X 800mm Vitrified tiles in Living, dining, Kitchen & Bedrooms.
- 300mm X 300mm Vitrified Anti-Skid Tiles in Balcony and Utilities
- Ceramic tiles in Common Areas
- 20mm Granite flooring for Staircases
- Ceramic Tiles Dado : Upto 7ft Height ( Johnson / Ceracon 800mm X 300mm Tiles )
- Hindware / Parryware Sanitary ware
- C.P. Brass Fittings : Jaquar / ESS or Equivalent
- Geyser point Provision in all Bathrooms
- Raised Cooking platform of 20mm Thickness of Hassan Green / Black granite slab.
- Ceramic tiles dado upto 4Ft (1600mm) above platform.
- Concealed electrical wiring with multi strand insulated copper wires.
- Switches are of Anchor Roma or equivalent.
- Circuit breakers for safety
- Convenient points for power and lighting.
- High security with 4/5 KW BESCOM power supply.
- AC point in two bedrooms.
- 24X7 Security
- Intercom Facility
- Beauty Parlour
- Organic Converter
- Sewage treatment plant.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Main Door - Teak Wood Frame with Company Moulding Laminated door
- Other doors - Neem Wood/Honne Wood with Moulded Doors
- Windows - 3 track Aluminium Powder Coated Sliding Shutters with Mosquito Mesh and Steel Safety Grills
- Internal walls with acrylic emulsion paint.
- Cement paint for the exteriors and common areas.
8 Passengers Lifts
Why Hosur Road?
Hosur road is one of the fastest developing areas in Bangalore, with a lot of corporate planning to move to this vicinity in the next few years. The connectivity is great in terms of wide road and distances from central Bangalore and also to the IT hubs of Bangalore.
The distances from prime locations are below:-
• Wipro - 500 Meters
• Infosys - 1 KM
• Hewlett Packard - 1.2 KM
• Delhi Public School - 1.9 KM
• Narayana Health - 3 KM
• PSEIT - 3.3KM
The project is close to work, and to schools and other conveniences. Also, with the nice road about 3Kms away, connectivity to other parts of the city is a breeze.